The National Account Manager is responsible for all sales of a targeted list of key retailers in their defined territory. In this key position you will spend the majority of your time meeting new and/or existing customers to sell our products. The National Account Manager will be responsible for introducing new products and maintaining existing products. You will also be responsible for providing a world-class customer service.
- Business Development of key national and regional retailers. Management of all aspects of the account’s business from sell in to sell through.
- Attend trade shows.
- Develop sales programs.
- Help with special projects/programs for key accounts.
- Generate and follow-up on sample requests.
- Provide account information needed to process import orders (i.e. carton markings, original P.O.s, etc.)
- Travel overseas will be required for 14 days.
- Travel 25%-50%.
- A Bachelor's degree and five to ten years experience in Consumer Package Sales is required. Seasonal and Importing experience would be a plus.
P.C. skills. Must have experience with Microsoft Office and database systems with an excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Customer Orientation.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with team-oriented interpersonal skills.
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to make sound business decisions.
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Desire to contribute to organizational goals and personal growth.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, a performance based bonus program, a benefits package that includes insurance coverage, 401(k), and career growth opportunities.
If you have the skills to work as part of our fun, energetic team and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements (e-mail preferred) to:
. No agency contact please.