As a Video & Motion Graphics Artist at Gemmy Industries, your role requires creativity, flexibility, and a passion for innovative design in the seasonal décor space. You’ll be in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to deliver exceptional work while managing multiple projects amid changing priorities. You must be comfortable transitioning easily between projects, collaborating effectively with various teams, and communicating professionally in all work spaces, including our factory abroad. Attention to detail and a desire to produce quality work are a must. Bonus points for any applicant who owns a Big Mouth Billy Bass or Airblown® Inflatable.
**All candidates must submit a demo reel with proven success for consideration.**
- Conceptualize, design, and animate creative content.
- Work collaboratively with media production, design, and product teams to create and enhance content.
- Maintain organized, reliable filing system for ease of collaboration.
- Animate various styles of motion graphics.
- Create 2D/3D animation.
- Rig and animate 3D models.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high attention to detail and positive attitude
- Creative thinker with the ability to conceive and produce animation and motion graphics content.
- Fast learner who can take direction and feedback to deliver amazing content.
- Strong sense of composition, type layout, and animation.
- Ability to adapt and produce in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to make sound business decisions.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Adobe Suite: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Cinema 4D (Maya or 3ds Max also acceptable)
- Motion Graphics
- 3D modeling, rigging, and animation
- Conception, drafting, and finalization of motion graphics, animation, etc.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Gemmy Industries offers an exceptional benefits package and employee perks, including:
- Health coverage, including dental and vision
- 401K participation/company matching
- Spacious, open workspace with Varidesk work stations
- Onsite gym and complimentary boot camp classes
- Gemmy Central, a full kitchen and break area
- Stocked gourmet food and snack options
- Complimentary filtered water and customizable coffee drinks / hot beverages
- Continental breakfast on Fridays with bagels or donuts and fruit
- Summer hours with Friday afternoons off
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, a performance based bonus program, a benefits package that includes insurance coverage, 401(k), and career growth opportunities.
If you have the skills to work as part of our fun, energetic team and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to: