We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with a strong package design and production background to work in our fun, fast-paced and energetic creative department. As a Graphic Designer, you’ll use Adobe Creative Suite to create B2C packaging that is appealing while showcasing the functional side of our product line.
- Finalize packaging design, including all mechanical requirements, prior to print production
- Utilize existing style guides, develop new style guides, and apply style guide/branding to product packaging
- Handle internal proofing of assigned design projects
- Communicate with Sales Team, Product Development and International Teams on print guides and product information
- Create packaging concepts, graphics, and visual elements, e.g., sketches, prototypes, etc.
- Effectively schedule projects, creating layouts and designs within short timelines
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree or minimum of 3 years of graphic design experience
- Possess a strong knowledge and history of box construction (printing and production process, including four-color process and spot color, a plus)
- Highly proficient in Adobe suite: Illustrator and Photoshop (Acrobat and InDesign a plus)
- Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent follow-through skills
- Must have strong time management skills to respect and keep track of tight deadlines
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Gemmy Industries offers an exceptional benefits package and employee perks, including:
- Health coverage, including dental and vision.
- 401K participation/company matching.
- Spacious, open workspace with Vari workstations
- Onsite gym and complimentary boot camp classes
- Gemmy Central, a full kitchen and break area
- Stocked gourmet food and snack options
- Complimentary filtered water and customizable coffee drinks / hot beverages
- Continental breakfast on Fridays with bagels or donuts and fruit
- Summer hours with Friday afternoons off
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, a performance-based bonus program, a benefits package that includes insurance coverage, 401(k), and career growth opportunities.
If you have the skills to work as part of our fun, energetic team and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.