We are looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Coordinator with strong communication skills to work in our fun, fast-paced media department. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will use your creative and communication skills to effectively highlight our brand and products to retailers and consumers.
- Drafts press releases and manages feedback and approvals
- Plan social media content and manage social media calendar
- Assist licensors and retailers with marketing initiatives
- Work within and with both retailers and licensors to ensure marketing compliance and timing
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels including but not limited to social media copy, product descriptions and journalist pitches, ensuring consistent voice
- Website content management
- Assist Product Development with marketing strategies and product launches
- Collaborate with media team to create content and digital asset production ensuring proper look
- Evaluate and monitor marketing performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Identify marketing opportunities
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Handle all press inquiries and product clearance opportunities
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social and digital
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
Benefits & Perks
Gemmy Industries offers an exceptional benefits package and employee perks, including:
- Health coverage, including dental and vision.
- 401K participation/company matching.
- Spacious, open workspace with Vari workstations
- Onsite gym and complimentary yoga classes
- Gemmy Central, a full kitchen and break area
- Stocked gourmet food and snack options
- Complimentary filtered water and customizable coffee drinks / hot beverages
- Continental breakfast on Fridays with bagels or donuts and fruit
- Half day Fridays!
- Wednesday Ice Cream Socials
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, a performance-based bonus program, a benefits package that includes insurance coverage, 401(k), and career growth opportunities.
If you have the skills to work as part of our fun, energetic team and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.