Gemmy Industries Corporation has emerged as a leader in the industry for innovation, design and quality production of seasonal décor, animated gifts, and unique novelty items.Gemmy Industries has a fulltime opportunity inProduction Packaging as aProduction Assistant to work in our fun, fast-paced and energetic creative mock-up department. As a Production Assistant, you will use Adobe Creative Suite, large format HP printers to print mock-up packaging and merchandising that showcase our seasonal décor lineup.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite and HP large format printers to bring printed packaging concepts to life.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments and possess the ability to deliver print assignments with a high level of excellence.
- Accept input and suggestions with positive attitude.
- Maintain inventory and preventive maintenance on production machine.
- Work with HP large format printers to load and output a variety of media.
- Mounting prints to various materials.
- Work with the tools of the trade (exacto knife, rulers, tapes, and glues).
- Output packaging concepts, signage, and merchandisers to HP printers.
- Work on multiple projects daily with flexibility and keen project management skills.
- Effectively manage projects within short timelines.
- Make necessary changes in the structure design related to product.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree or minimum of 3 years of graphic design experience.
- Possess knowledge and history of box construction as well as printing and production process (including four-color process and spot color).
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of large format HP printers, Onyx Rip software and Zund digital flatbed cutter a plus.
- Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent follow-through skills.
- Must have strong time management skills to respect and keep track of tight deadlines.
- Signage experience preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Gemmy Industries offers an exceptional benefits package and employee perks, including:
- Health coverage, including dental and vision.
- 401K participation/company matching.
- Spacious, open workspace with Vari workstations
- Onsite gym and complimentary boot camp classes
- Gemmy Central, a full kitchen and break area
- Stocked gourmet food and snack options
- Complimentary filtered water and customizable coffee drinks / hot beverages
- Continental breakfast on Fridays with bagels or donuts and fruit
- Summer hours with Friday afternoons off
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, a performance-based bonus program, a benefits package that includes insurance coverage, 401(k), and career growth opportunities.
If you have the skills to work as part of our fun, energetic team and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to: email@example.com.