Information We Collect
In the course of using our Sites, you may provide, and we may collect certain personal data and other information, including:
- Information you provide when contacting customer support, which may include your name, phone number, email address, postal addresses, and any feedback.
- Information associated with your devices, such as your IP address, mobile device identifier, etc.
- Information you provide such as email addresses, social media handles, product feedback or testimonials and any associated interest-based activities.
Information About Minors
Gemmy Sites are intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 18.
How We Use And Store Information
We use information collected through our Sites and customer service for the following purposes:
- To register and maintain your account
- To respond to any customer support requests, you may make
- To provide, administer and improve our support services
- To comply with legal obligations
We may store collected information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data has been collected, and in accordance with our internal record retention schedule. We will delete your personal data when the information is no longer necessary, at your request, or to manage your account. However, we may store any aggregate or anonymous information indefinitely.
In order to submit a ticket or customer service request, you must first register and create an account. During registration you are required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to maintain your account and process your request.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our Sites. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include partners and other parties who assist us in conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Nonpersonal information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cookies and Related Technologies
We collect certain information about your use of our Sites through a variety of technologies, including:
- Mobile device identifiers: Mobile device identifiers are data stored on your mobile device that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of personal information (such as media access control, address and location) and traffic data. Mobile device identifiers help us learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally-accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us through our Sites, both during transmission and once we receive it. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
If you are a registered user, you may change your phone number or email address, and update your preferences to manage your product-specific communications. Removing your information may limit our ability to communicate or provide services to you. If you completely delete all such information, your account will be deactivated, and you may lose access to services and the use of the device. You may also contact us at 800-274-6717 if you have additional questions or need additional assistance. We’ll take steps to modify or delete your information as soon as is practical, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
This policy was last updated on January 24, 2023. By continuing to use our app, you confirm your acceptance of our relevant changes.